Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com> on 2005/03/02 20:31:38 UTC

[Results] [vote] Re-vote for Derby docs in DITA

Sorry all, I wasn't sure when to close this vote, but
I think we can now.  The tally for the vote to convert
the documentation to DITA source was:

[+7] positive
[0] abstain
[-0] negative

Needing just three positives and no negatives, I will
call the vote closed and approved!

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-102?page=comments#action_59997

http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200502.mbox/%3c20050211180100.98392.qmail@web81608.mail.yahoo.com%3e