Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com> on 2017/07/25 00:57:59 UTC

how to set the assignee in JIRA please?

Hi all,
If I want to do some work about an issue registed in JIRA, how to set the assignee to me please?

thanks

Re: how to set the assignee in JIRA please?

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
I think that's described in the link I used - http://spark.apache.org/
contributing.html.

On 25 Jul 2017 10:22 am, "萝卜丝炒饭" <14...@qq.com> wrote:

Another issue about contribution.

After a pull request is created, what should creator do next please?
Who will close it please?

Posted by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com>.

 --
 Marcelo

Re: how to set the assignee in JIRA please?

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
However, I see some JIRAs are assigned to someone time to time. Were those
mistakes or would you mind if I ask when someone is assigned?

When I started to contribute to Spark few years ago, I was confused by this
and I am pretty sure some guys are still confused.

I do usually say something like "it is generally not in that way" too when
I am asked but I find myself unable to explain further.

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.

--
Marcelo