Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Achia Rolence <ak...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/23 09:01:32 UTC

Tables of individual services not created

Hello fellow devs,
I'm running Fineract CN in lite mode with just the bare services like
identity, rhythm, office and customer. The tables for customers and office
services are not being created. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Tables of individual services not created

Posted by Achia Rolence <ak...@gmail.com>.
Okay lets use hangout

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Achia Rolence <ak...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Are you available for a call?, cause it will be easier and you could
> update the mailing list after the call.
>
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 8:46 AM Achia Rolence <ak...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Juhan,
>> Yes i have them in my /etc/hosts
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:34 PM Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Please locate your hosts file (/etc/hosts for Unix/Mac) and make sure
>>> that following lines arre present:
>>>
>>> 127.0.0.1 postgres
>>> 127.0.0.1 cassandra
>>> 127.0.0.1 eureka

[...]