Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/07/13 19:01:21 UTC

Missing Skin When Building Website

Me again,

when I run Forrest to generate the site I get, among others, the
following warning:
[exec] Warning:
/local/home/vhennebert/Fop/Release/XMLGraphics-commons-1.2/src/documentation/skins/pelt/images
not found.

I'm not sure this one is safe? The site looks ok, although I don't
really know if it actually shows the pelt skin...

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Vincent

Re: Missing Skin When Building Website

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Are you using http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch/ ???
This is the version I'm building all XML Graphics websites with.

See also: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/doc.html#web-forrestbot-publish

On 13.07.2007 19:01:21 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> Me again,
>
> when I run Forrest to generate the site I get, among others, the
> following warning:
> [exec] Warning:
> /local/home/vhennebert/Fop/Release/XMLGraphics-commons-1.2/src/documentation/skins/pelt/images
> not found.
>
> I'm not sure this one is safe? The site looks ok, although I don't
> really know if it actually shows the pelt skin...
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Vincent

Jeremias Maerki