Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Patrick Kimber <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 15:43:58 UTC

CSharp Plugin - Failed to resolve artifact nunit-console

I am trying to build the CSharp plugin.

I have checked the source code out of Subversion and set my path to
include csc.exe.  When I run the mvn install command the build is
successful until I get to the section:

[INFO] Building Maven CSharp Exe Sample

Then I get the following error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ---------------------------------------
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) nunit:nunit-console:dotnet-exe:2.2

I have tried running mvn install from the "components" folder but I
get the same error.
I have tried running mvn install from the "components\nunit" folder
and I get the error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.maven.plugins
ArtifactId: maven-csharp-lifecycle-plugin
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT

If the CSharp plugin project is still active I would really like to
get this working.

Thanks for your help

Patrick