Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Keegan Sands <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 14:15:17 UTC

FlexMojos Repository Connectivity Issue

Hi,

I am using FlexMojos 7.0.1 to compile my Apache Flex project that uses
Apache Flex version 4.13.0.  Everything has been working fine for the last
year and a half, but now I am running into a connection issue when building
as it tries to download some Flex artifacts from the Sonatype repository

This call hangs for quite a while, before eventually failing.  I am able to
work around it by making the build run offline.

Downloading:
http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup/org/apache/flex/compiler/4.12.1.20140427/compiler-4.12.1.20140427.pom

I remember seeing something in the FlexMojos project’s revision history
mentioning some changes in FlexMojos 7.1.0 that might have fixed something,
but now I can’t seem to find the FlexMojos source repository.  Did anything
change recently that might cause this to happen?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Keegan Sands

AW: AW: FlexMojos Repository Connectivity Issue

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Velo left Sonatype,

initially he hosted the files there and after he left they were online there for quite some times. I didn't notice they took them offline, but that's good :-)

I moved the important content to Atlassian at:

https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Building+Flexmojos

So please have a look at that.

Chris

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
The source repo containing the latest version of Flexmojos is this one:

https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos

Chris