Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/30 14:39:24 UTC

Deploy OBR Script

Hi Sling committers,

I have written a small bash script to automate the steps described in
"Release Management Appendix C: Deploy bundles on the Sling OBR"[0].
So far I have only used it on a Mac, so YMMV on Linux.

I believe this could be useful for all of us. Is it ok for me to
commit it in the sling site root folder? Or are there concerns? I am
not sure if it would be accessible via the Sling website in this case.

Regards
Julian

[0] http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#appendix-c-deploy-bundles-on-the-sling-obr

Re: Deploy OBR Script

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
I have committed the script in https://svn-apache.org/r1717625

Regards
Julian

Re: Deploy OBR Script

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Deploy OBR Script

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Julian,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I have written a small bash script to automate the steps described in
> "Release Management Appendix C: Deploy bundles on the Sling OBR"[0]....

> ...I believe this could be useful for all of us. Is it ok for me to
> commit it in the sling site root folder?...

If we think we still need an OBR yes, it makes sense to have it there.
I have to admit I haven't paid much attention to that OBR lately, are
people using that?

-Bertrand