Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com> on 2006/12/23 22:12:18 UTC

Re: [Tobago] tc:selectOneChoice in sheet not firing valuechanged event

Hi,

please put a [Tobago] in front of the subject for tobago related posts.

2006/12/23, Chandrashekar N <ch...@gmail.com>:
> Is it possible to have the selectOneChoice for each row in the sheet and
> have them call a method in the backing bean whenever an item has been
> selected?

I have never tryed this, but this should be possible,
if it is not, than there is a bug :-(.

Please file a bug report on:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=12310273

regards,
  Volker

RE: [Tobago] tc:selectOneChoice in sheet not firing valuechanged event

Posted by "Wong, Emmanuel (Sam)" <Wo...@SEC.GOV>.
Hi:
	 I would like to have a select dropdown box to display what I
selected from the dropdown box value.  Do you know what is wrong with my
code not taking the valueChangeListener or what other alternative to
display associate selected value from the dropdown list.  My purpose is
doing the search by the select attributes.  Thanks.

For example:

<tc:selectOneChoice
valueChangeListener="#{consolidateController.filterBy}"

value="#{consolidateController.consolidateStatus}">

<f:selectItems value="#{consolidateController.consolidateStatus}" />

Just checked this, and found no problem, the valueChangeListener
Method is invoked as it should.

If you still have problems with this, please post the related sources
(jsp and java) with further info.

regards,
  Volker

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.