Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bestguy <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 07:24:01 UTC

Re: Tapestry-Spring and Spring 3.X

"The only issue I came across is that T5.1 and Spring 3 are using two
incompatible versions of Antlr library"

Is there a workaround?  Pages will not load after startup due to this.
Excluding one or the other antlr deps will cause an error in either Tapestry
or Spring.

Posted by bestguy <ga...@gmail.com>.
Found a solution, upgrading to 3.0.0.M4 removes the use of the conflicting
antlr class.
You may need to do some creative maven excludes of antlr depending on what
other deps you use (hibernate in my case)