Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Valerio Santinelli <ta...@digi-web.it> on 2001/04/26 10:51:02 UTC

Tomcat 4.0beta and FreeBSD

I don't know if this question has already been posted to the mailing list since the web search function of this mailing list archive is temporarily down.

I'm trying to install Tomcat 4 beta on a FreeBSD machine, but I've had no luck at all.
v3.2.x runs fine.

I tried installing the linux-jdk-1.3.0 port and running v4 of Tomcat but it's throwing lots of errors. I don't know if it's a problem related to the jdk 1.3.0 port or if the problem is tied to Tomcat itself.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks!

Valerio Santinelli