Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric C <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/10/12 10:34:01 UTC

Easy : CLASSPATH problem

Hi all,

I just installed tomcat 5 to benefits servlet 2.4 implementation

But where shall i point my classpath to ?
E:\java\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12\server\lib ?
But javac doesn't take it in consideration.
There several servlet*.jar files but which one is the good one for javac ?

Do you know a good web page that explain :

- Which actually contains the differents servlet*.jar from tomcat dir ?

Regards all,
ERic

Re: Easy : CLASSPATH problem

Posted by Eric C <ch...@wanadoo.fr>.
... found out : set classpath to servlet-api.jar not
sry for noise