Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by tBB <tb...@hideout.ath.cx> on 2004/02/24 21:23:31 UTC

Re[6]: Pyzor, Razor, and DCC in Windows

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:28:52 -0600
"Jon Etkins" <ec...@mira.net> wrote:

> Yeah, I guess I should have said "If anyone comes up with a way to do
> so AND CARES TO SHARE IT WITH THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED DEVELOP THEIR
> PRODUCT IN THE FIRST PLACE, I'm sure I and a bunch of other folks would
> be glad to hear about it."

Completely agree!

Taken from the SAProxy page:
SAproxy Pro complies with the Perl Artistic License in the following
way:
    * Following 3(a) by placing the modifications in the Public Domain
    * Following 4(b)  by distributing a standard version of SpamAssassin and
SAproxy which are available here http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=25457
under the "spamassassin" and "pop3" modules, respectively

The source code for SAproxy can be browsed at the Sourceforge CVS page.
To obtain the original SpamAssassin product distribution, visit
http://www.spamassassin.org/. If the original products are no longer
available at these sites, contact Stata Labs for assistance.

Last update to the pop3proxy.pl at sourceforge is older than 8 month ;(

Regards, Nico

- Mailto: tbb@hideout.ath.cx
- No HTML mails please