Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/29 22:58:28 UTC

New Committer/PPMC Member: Michael G. Noll

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Storm has asked Michael G. Noll to become a committer/PPMC member and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Michael has contributed to Storm in many ways, including code patches, community support, and high quality documentation and blog posts. We are very excited to have him on board.

Michael’s blog can be found here: http://www.michael-noll.com

Please join me in welcoming Michael to the team.

- Taylor

Re: New Committer/PPMC Member: Michael G. Noll

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Yes Congratulations Michael!

- Bobby

Posted by Michael Rose <mi...@fullcontact.com>.
Congrats!

Michael Rose (@Xorlev <https://twitter.com/xorlev>)
Senior Platform Engineer, FullContact <http://www.fullcontact.com/>
michael@fullcontact.com

Posted by Michael Rose <mi...@fullcontact.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Welcome Michael!

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! Well deserved, from what I can tell! :)

Otis

Posted by Irek Khasyanov <qu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Michael!

Your blog posts are awesome to storm! Thanks you!

--
With best regards, Irek Khasyanov.

Re: New Committer/PPMC Member: Michael G. Noll

Posted by Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Welcome Michael!