Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com> on 2007/05/01 19:33:08 UTC

RE: Next stable release?

Hi Linton,

We're very close to cut a release candidate. Wing Yew found a bug for
dates with year zero or less and we think we have a fix for it. This is
the latest planned fix before the release candidate.

Other than this, we think the current SVN trunk is stable and ready for
production.

If no major issues will be found with the release candidate, a vote will
make it an official release.

Cezar

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

RE: Next stable release?

Posted by "Henderson, Linton" <lh...@digitalmotorworks.com.au>.
Thanks for that Cezar.

BTW I checked out and built the current trunk and the CData section fix
works well for our purposes.

Linton

We're very close to cut a release candidate. Wing Yew found a bug for
dates with year zero or less and we think we have a fix for it. This is
the latest planned fix before the release candidate.

Other than this, we think the current SVN trunk is stable and ready for
production.

If no major issues will be found with the release candidate, a vote will
make it an official release.

Cezar

by email and then delete it.