Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anas Barrachad <ba...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/29 15:46:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2.3.6 alpha and mod_ssl

Hello,

I'm trying to install the last version of apache (2.3.6 alpha) for the
OCSP features, but i can't get tje mod_ssl in the modules folder !!
here is my config line :
./configure --enable-module=all --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-
ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl/

i'm running in Debian 5 with openssl-1.0.0a installed.
Do you have anny suggestions to solve this problem ?

Thank you in advance

Anas

RE: [users@httpd] Apache2.3.6 alpha and mod_ssl

Posted by Luis Neves <lu...@hotmail.com>.
I Hope you are luckier them me
I ve tried to use OCSP on apache 2.3.5.something and have to quit because:

It didnt detected the OCSP responder that was on the certificates (AIA extensions) (had to specify it manually) AND
Ive got an error which I didnt found any clue about how to solve it:

"OCSP_basic_verify:root ca not trusted" showing at error_log

Please if you dont find any of these errors give any feedback so I will test again with a more recent version of Apache

Luis

Posted by Anas Barrachad <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anas Barrachad <ba...@gmail.com>.