Posted to user@struts.apache.org by RajiR <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/12 08:09:50 UTC

Should I use redirect-action or dispatcher?

Hi,

After logging in am providing a hyperlink to the user to update his
details.After clicking on that link,i need to forward to other new page with
field values populated.So inorder to redirect it to a new page,should I use
redirect-action or dispatcher and why?Is that type="dispatcher" or
"dispatch-action" in struts2?

Any reply is greatly appreciated...

Thanks.

Re: Should I use redirect-action or dispatcher?

Posted by RajiR <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the informative reply

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.