Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Mike Ryan <mr...@cornell.edu> on 2019/05/01 17:50:50 UTC

git repo - NB10?

I checked out master here https://github.com/apache/netbeans

But when I run it the splash screen is saying NetBeans 10. Is that
expected? I want to be checking out NB 11. Am I using the wrong repo?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: git repo - NB10?

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 18:51, Mike Ryan <mr...@cornell.edu> wrote:

> I checked out master here https://github.com/apache/netbeans
>
> But when I run it the splash screen is saying NetBeans 10. Is that
> expected? I want to be checking out NB 11. Am I using the wrong repo?

No. Try checking out the release110 branch, or the relevant tag in it.

The incorrect splash in master is a known issue AFAIK.

Best wishes,

Neil