Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/25 01:19:15 UTC

README.md specifies jdk1.7.75

The file README.md specifically mentions jdk1.7.75 under the "Geode in 5
minutes" section.

Shouldn't we update that to 1.8? Also, do we really want this to specify a
specific build #? If so, which build #?

"Extract and build from source (note: currently Geode supports jdk1.7.75):"

-Kirk

Re: README.md specifies jdk1.7.75

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Yep, that should be updated.  We specified a specific 1.7 build due to an xml parser bug.

Anthony