Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@plattform-gmbh.de> on 2004/12/10 12:08:31 UTC

OJB branches

Hi,

currently I am working on a strange bug in our application which seems
to connected with OJB in some way. For debugging purposes I want to
build an own version of OJB. I'd like to build the sources for 1.0.1 or
for the next upcoming release 1.0.2. Which CVS branch do I have to use?
Is OJB_1.0 the correct branch? Or do I have to use the trunk?

With regards
Tino

Re: OJB branches

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.