Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rorotaz <ro...@valtech.fr> on 2007/04/23 13:49:38 UTC

Execute a Maven plugin from another Plugin

Hi all,

I have developed a Maven 2 plugin. This plugin modifies some files created
by the Maven Eclipse plugin.
Thus, for the moment, I need to execute the following commands:
mvn eclipse:clean
mvn eclipse:eclipse
mvn myplugin:mygoal

Now, I want to have both 'clean' and 'eclipse' goals of Maven Eclipse plugin
executed every time I execute my plugin.
In others words, when I launch the command 'mvn myplugin:mygoal', it must
first execute eclipse:clean, then eclipse:eclipse, and finally my
myplugin:mygoal command.

Of course I can do that using a batch file, but it is not a real solution...

My question is then: How I can launch other plugins from my plugin ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.