Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sadananda B Rai <sr...@zeomega.com> on 2003/12/01 08:00:18 UTC

[users@httpd] private.key with Pass Phrase

Hello All,
             Never got any suggestions till now. I do found that it’s
possible to decrypt the rsa key and use it without the encryption as my
server is secured enough. Is anybody used ssleay module ?.  If yes, How
to add this module to a existing apache running on redhat-8. please
somebody suggest me on this. I don’t know if it’s a out topic.

http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.0/#FAQ-nopass

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rai