Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/03/06 03:19:51 UTC

Committing files with new licenses with perl script.

Hi:

My ISP is working back. I am committing files with new licenses.

This is just a 1st step. I need to make some changes before continue. Now,
I am going to dinner with my wife. After an hour I will continue on the
work. I will post a reply to this mail when I am back and then then I
finish the work. Please don't rant until I finish the work. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Committing files with new licenses with perl script.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi:

I am back to work.

Best Regards,