Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2009/06/27 17:58:03 UTC

Empire-db on wikipedia.org

Hello everyone,

I have now put up a draft for the long overdue article on Wikipedia for our project.

It is currently marked as "under construction".

If anyone wants to proof read it and let me know of any inconsistencies, typos, bad English or whatever you are welcome to let me know. Or of course you can correct and extend it yourself.

Here it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire-db

If everyone feels happy with it and nobody objects then I will remove the "under construction" box.

Regards

Rainer

AW: Empire-db on wikipedia.org

Posted by Jörg Reiher <re...@esteam.de>.
Yes,
looks very good,
joey

from: Rainer Döbele [mailto:doebele@esteam.de]
date: Sa 27.06.2009 17:58
to: empire-db-dev@incubator.apache.org; empire-db-private@incubator.apache.org
subject: Empire-db on wikipedia.org

RE: Empire-db on wikipedia.org

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
> I have now put up a draft for the long overdue article on Wikipedia
> for our project.
>
> It is currently marked as "under construction".
>

> If anyone wants to proof read it and let me know of any
> inconsistencies, typos, bad English or whatever you are welcome to
> let me know. Or of course you can correct and extend it yourself.
>

> Here it is:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire-db

Looks good to me.

    Thomas