Posted to bugs@httpd.apache.org by Igor Leturia <IG...@emun.com> on 2002/04/24 18:56:38 UTC

Bug in Apache 2.0.35 Windows distribution with mod_ext_filter

  Hi!

  I noticed that the Windows distribution of Apache 2.0.35 doesn't
include the module mod_ext_filter.so, although the docs say the is
included in that version, so I think it is a bug.

  By the way, I'm very interested in that module (to be honest, I need
it), so if someone would send me the above mentioned file
(mod_ext_filter.so), I would be very grateful.

  Thanks in advance,

						Igor Leturia