Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com> on 2001/03/17 13:27:32 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] JDBC tag library released

Note: These tags are very easy to use with the Struts connection pool.

Simply give your datasource a "key" property in your Struts-config file,
and use the same key with the JDBC connection tag.

  <data-sources>
  <data-source
    driverClass="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
       maxCount="4"
       minCount="2"
       password=""
            url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/test"
           user="test"
            key="DATASOURCE"
  />
  </data-sources>

and in your JSP

<sql:connection id="cn1" dataSource="DATASOURCE"></sql:connection>

Viola! That's it!

(Or, if you're a purist, omit the key property and use:

<sql:connection id="cn1"
dataSource="<%=org.apache.struts.action.Action.DATA_SOURCE_KEY%>">
</sql:connection>

whew!)

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
Go to Taglib project of jakarta.apache.org

Posted by Joel Cordonnier <jo...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi!