Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Thomas, Winter Harbor Software" <th...@winter-harbor.com> on 2004/05/25 13:28:39 UTC

de-serialization problem - Axis Client Library

Hi,

I'm seeing a problem with Axis client library processing of messages from
server   --- the client library receives a reply from the server but when
it is time to De-serialize the reply there are some number of bytes missing
from the beginning of the reply message.  (The rest looks like
appropriately formatted XML).  The De-serializer looks and decides that the
header is invalid and rejects the reply from the server.

It is very likely that the server is not at fault: other tools are able to
correctly interact with the server.

Can you think of and suggest any hints as to where a reply buffer might get
damaged?  I'm not very familiar with handlers...maybe this is an area of
concern??  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: de-serialization problem - Axis Client Library

Posted by su...@opensource.lk.
Could you provide sufficient informaition / wsdl / some application source
so that I can reproduce the situation and see ?.

---
Susantha.

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Does tcpmonitor shows the http body correctly ?.

---
Susantha Kumara
Virtusa (pvt) Ltd.
Office : +94112714385

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Thomas,
   What is the release of Axis C++ that you are working with?
   Is it 1.1.1 or the cvs copy?
Samisa...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/