Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/07/05 13:43:21 UTC

Preview before posting functionality?

Hi

Any plans to have some sort of preview before posting functionality? (or is that on the wishlist somewhere?).

I just posted a message which I thought had hyperlinks in it (but didn't when it posted).

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Preview before posting functionality?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel

OK thanks - I'll sort out creating a ticket (or has this doubled it to
2?) And yes transformation during composing would work.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.