Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Nikolai Kotchetkov <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/17 05:10:39 UTC

Hello Cordova!

My name is Nikolai, and I've been taking part in several Cordova projects
already mostly by writing plugins for Android.

At this time I'd like to contribute a small feature to make a plugin
handling a bit easier :)
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/63

My ICLA is on it's way to secretary :)

Best regards,