Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nataniel Klug <na...@brturbo.com> on 2004/07/22 18:07:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems with caracthers

    Hello,

    I am having serius dificulties in put my new webserver to work. Now I
have one server runing under RedHat Linux v8.0 (httpd-2.0.40-11.7) and it is
just fine. The problem is that I am moving this server to another box
updated.

    This new box has Fedora Core 2 and httpd-2.0.49-4 and its do no show
special caracters. I am from Brazil and we use many kinds of ponctuation.
Please visit www.cnett.com.br (my server runing ok) and them go to
http://200.163.208.11/cnett.com.br/ and see what is happening.

    Any kind of help will be welcome.

    Thanks.

Att,

Nataniel Klug

Re: [users@httpd] Problems with caracthers

Posted by Nataniel Klug <na...@brturbo.com>.
Joshua,

Thank you! It was precily correct!!! Now it's working just fine.

Att,

Nataniel Klug

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.