Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2021/01/11 12:02:14 UTC

Change the jclouds chair

Hi!

It's been a while since my availability and the cycles I have to contribute
to the project as decreased significantly, and I think it would better
serve the project if someone more active than me could be the project chair.

Andrew Gaul. is quite more active and involved in the project than I am, so
I'd like to propose him as the new chair for the project. We briefly
commented this some time ago and he was OK with the change. @Andrew Gaul
<ga...@apache.org> are you still willing to take this role?

We don't need a formal vote for this, just consensus along the PMC, so
let's see what the PMC thinks about the change.

Cheers!

I.

Re: Change the jclouds chair

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 01:02:14PM +0100, Ignasi Barrera wrote:
> Andrew Gaul. is quite more active and involved in the project than I am, so
> I'd like to propose him as the new chair for the project. We briefly
> commented this some time ago and he was OK with the change. @Andrew Gaul
> <ga...@apache.org> are you still willing to take this role?

Yes, I can take on this responsibility.  I have settled into my
no-longer-new home and job and can budget time for jclouds.  Happy to
help out in this capacity again!

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: Change the jclouds chair

Posted by Jim Spring <jm...@gmail.com>.
+1

I need to get back into being active myself.

Re: Change the jclouds chair

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Re: Change the jclouds chair