Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by brian <br...@westpole.com> on 2003/12/11 20:34:08 UTC

$link.setAction("myfile.vm") question

I am calling a template called "MyFile.vm" and I initialize some values
in "MyFile.java". I get these values fine, but if I go to another
template from "MyFile.vm" called "MyOtherFile.vm" and try to use the
link:

it does not initialize the values in "MyFile.java" again before
rendering "MyFile.vm". I tried using $link.setAction("MyFIle").etc but
that did not work. Can any one offer some helpful info for this
situation. Thanks

Brian A

RE: $link.setAction("myfile.vm") question

Posted by brian <br...@westpole.com>.
Thanks! The problem is resolved!

2) When you say "go to another template," do you mean that you are just
linking to MyFile.vm from another template on the system?
3) Is MyFile.java a screen class?  Is it being called when you expect?

-Brian

Posted by Brian Lawler <br...@tribenetwork.com>.
Brian-