Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by smokeyjoe <fs...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2006/08/17 19:44:17 UTC

MessageExchange status is still ACTIVE after successful sendSync()

Just want to understand why the MessageExchange status is still ACTIVE after
a successful call to sendSync().  I thought it would be set to DONE. When
should the status be set to DONE and by whom?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: MessageExchange status is still ACTIVE after successful sendSync()

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you use an InOut MEP, the exchange will still be active after a sendSync and
will contain an out message or a fault.  The consumer is responsible for setting
the DONE status and sending back the exchange to the provider.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet