Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by rolandpeng <ro...@cht.com.tw> on 2009/03/07 16:22:09 UTC

tinymce question: how to switch default language?

There are many languages supported by tinymce.
The default lanuage of my tinymce is "zh".
--
TinyMCESettings settings = new TinyMCESettings(
TinyMCESettings.Theme.advanced);

Thanks.

Roland.

Re: tinymce question: how to switch default language?

Posted by rolandpeng <ro...@cht.com.tw>.
Got it.I missed the part of constructor.
The way to set my lanuage works.
--
TinyMCESettings settings=new
TinyMCESettings(TinyMCESettings.Theme.advanced,Language.tw);

thank you!

Posted by Pointbreak <po...@ml1.net>.