Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2017/11/28 19:53:19 UTC

[build system] power outage @ berkeley, again. jenkins offline ~2-6am nov 29th

more electrical repairs need to be done on the high voltage leads to our
building, and we will be losing power overnight.

this means the PRB builds will not be working as amplab.cs.berkeley.edu
will be down.

timer-based builds will still run normally.

i'll get everything back up and running first thing tomorrow morning (PST).

shane

Re: [build system] power outage @ berkeley, again. jenkins offline ~2-6am nov 29th

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
this maintenance was cancelled last night, and will take place some time in
2018.  i'll be sure to update the everyone when i get more information.