Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vijaya Kumar <vi...@businex.com> on 2001/09/07 12:50:54 UTC

Fw: PROPPATCH

 Is it possible to change any of one/more properties of the DAV resource say
 add new property like author.

 <author>
     <name>somebody</name>
     <href>somebody@somewhere.com</href>
 </author>

         How to overcome this problem. B'cas when I go through the
 redirection draft, when creating new resource I need to change its
 resourcetype property to "redirected-ref". Plz advice.

 Thanx
 Vijay

 > >   Whats the stand of Tomcat 4.0 b7 regarding PROPPATCH header in DAV
 > > Protocol. Does it supports PROPPATCH or not.
 >
 > No.
 >
 > > All other headers except
 > > PROPPATCH is working fine, but later is always responded with HTTP 200
Ok

Re: Fw: PROPPATCH

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
I have absolutely no idea about the DAV resource stuff, but I saw the
href, and assume that expects a URI, in which case perhaps you should
prefix the email address with mailto:

cheers
dim