Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/20 13:16:40 UTC

First patch release of Apache Camel 2.22.1

Hi

We should start to close down and get bug fixes and other bits we need
for our first patch release of the new 2.20.x branch.

Maybe we could be ready in the beginning of September to cut the release?

We have 42 issues resolved
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/versions/12343346

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: First patch release of Apache Camel 2.22.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

+1
That sounds good.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes, for me it's fine.

Thanks Gregor

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks Gregor.
>
> There is an unit test error which I am looking into
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/camel-2.22.x/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.apache.camel.builder.xml/XsltUriResolverTest/testResolveUri/

Okay so another ticket was needed to have this fixed as it was related

With this backported then the test passes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1