Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/07/08 21:03:18 UTC

cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c (fwd)

This commit might look weird because of how I added the new files
mod_autoindex.html and mod_autoindex.c to the repository.  I chose to
copy the mod_dir RCS files so that we'd have complete history in both
"branches" of mod_dir/mod_autoindex.

I removed the APACHE_1_2_X tag from mod_autoindex files to avoid hassles
on the 1.2.x branch.

Dean