Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2006/04/10 19:21:12 UTC

[OT] Re: Action/Shale/JSF Overlap? (Was --> RESTful JSF)

Maybe someone should combine everything just to make us happy!!!

shwatt (SHale/Wicket/Action2/Tapestry/Tiles) - It's about choice!

strapon4j (STRipes/Action2/PythON) - Not for the timid!

--
James Mitchell

P.S.  Sorry - Friday was too long of a wait!