Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Marc Kannegiesser <ma...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/19 13:48:48 UTC

Another Torque-Maven2-Plugin Question

Hi Again.

I am still porting my app to maven2 and am "fighting" with that torque-plugin...

The maven1 plugin generated Generics when I set up the following in the .properties file:

torque.enableJava5Features=true

Then foregin key's getters are realized like this:

public List<HumanResource> getHumanResources() { ... }

This seems not to work in the Maven2 version.

My config for the plugin looks like this:
<execution>
<id>OM Goal (Generating Classes, Beans, ...)</id>
<goals>
  <goal>om</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
  <enableJava5Features>true</enableJava5Features>
[...]
</configuration>
</execution>

Torque seems to ignore this setting and generates from the same schemafile the following:

public List getHumanResources()

which - of course - breaks my changed sourcefiles because they dont cast to (HumanRessource) before calling operations on the result. Because this is at many places I would not want to change back all the sourcecode to pre-java5.

Is this a configuration-error or again a missing feature?

Thanks for your help,

Marc