Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jeff McNiel <je...@imprintedmemories.com> on 2010/10/14 22:40:40 UTC

python version

All,

Is there any known effort underway to produce a Python version of Olio?  I'm exploring the possibility of doing one using Django to use for a performance benchmarking effort with which I am involved.  If possible, I would prefer to work with an existing project already underway than start from scratch.

Cheers, Jeff

Re: python version

Posted by Jeff McNiel <je...@imprintedmemories.com>.
Shanti,

Thanks for the response!  If we do this port, and it's at all possible legally, I will certainly contribute to the project!  I have already asked my customer to approve this; we'll see.  Of course, it may not happen at all, depending on how much time it looks to take.

Cheers, Jeff

Re: python version

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam <sh...@gmail.com>.