Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/25 05:43:27 UTC

samoa project status

Hi,

I am interested in using Samoa for online machine learning. But I see the
latest code change is half year ago and I did not see much discussion
online. What's the current status of this project? is it still actively
developed? Thanks for any help.

Re: samoa project status

Posted by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Any hint will be highly appreciated!

Re: samoa project status

Posted by Dennis Jung <in...@gmail.com>.
I also thought was there some problem in it. Thanks to hear that.

Re: samoa project status

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lian,