Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 05:30:32 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #15: Update styling to Bootstrap

In my local working copy it work . Nonetheless in there I used
Bootstrap 2.0.2 (i.e. as I noticed that version was the one they were
using in their website minutes before I started to build plugins admin
panel ... and 2.0.1 had no support for dl-horizontal ) .

I wonder what's happening ? Is it the accordion widget ?
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you figure out
what's going wrong

On 4/26/12, Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #15: Update styling to Bootstrap
> ------------------------+--------------------
>   Reporter:  jdreimann  |      Owner:  olemis
>       Type:  task       |     Status:  new
>  Component:  dashboard  |    Version:
> Resolution:             |   Keywords:
> ------------------------+--------------------
>
> Comment (by gjm):
>
>  r1330928 updates the bootstrap.css to 2.0.3
>
>  r1330943 updates bootstrap-dropdown.js to 2.0.3 and adds bootstrap-
>  dropdown.js
>
>  r1330967 adds the versions admin panel
>
>  I am delaying further commits as I am not sure that the plugins admin
>  panel works properly so I need to check my patching.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/15#comment:10>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article: