Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cracker Jack <cr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/06 21:22:00 UTC

Exporting constants -- wsdl problem

Hi All,
             I have a class on the server side with static constants that I need to expose on the client side.

  Public class CalendarTimeInterval
   {

     public static final int DAY = 1;
     public static final int WEEK = 2;
     public static final int MONTH = 3;
}

  I am using java2wsdl to generate the wsdl and when I am generating the client side code I see that my class get generated but without the constants.
  Browsing through the postings, I saw that there were people facing the same problem. Did anyone comeup with a solution to this. If so, can you please share it.

  Thanks in advance