Posted to user@flume.apache.org by mahendran m <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2015/01/07 07:58:45 UTC

Regarding Spooling Dir

Hi ,
Is there any way to move full file (1MB) from spooling DIr into HDFS as single file ? If possible then how can i achieve this  .
Thanks,Mahendran

Re: Regarding Spooling Dir

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
This is a good use case for a new Apache project that's in the
incubator called Apache NiFi[1]. I wrote a blog post[2] describing how
you can use NiFi to implement this kind of dropbox functionality. If
you decide to give it a shot and you run into issues, you can e-mail
the NiFi community at dev@nifi.incubator.apache.org.

Cheers,

-Joey

[1] http://nifi.incubator.apache.org