Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kushagra Bindal <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/05 12:39:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Http Server 2.4.43 version RPM

Hi Experts,

I am new to HTTP Server. We are currently running on centos 7.7 version and
we are currently using  httpd-2.4.6-90.el7.centos.x86_64  version.

This version is having multiple vulnerabilities and thus we need to upgrade
our system to latest available version i.e. 2.4.43. But I am not able to
found any rpm file which I can use on my centos 7.7 environment.

Please suggest me the right way of doing the things.

Kushagra

Re: [users@httpd] Http Server 2.4.43 version RPM

Posted by Kushagra Bindal <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for your response.  Let me try the same and let you know in case
I will be needing any help.

Posted by "edflecko ." <ed...@gmail.com>.

cd /etc/yum.repos.d && wget https://repo.codeit.guru/codeit.el`rpm -q --qf

Posted by "edflecko ." <ed...@gmail.com>.