Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <gh...@crosswalk.com> on 2002/08/01 22:24:22 UTC

Build Trouble

I have been using the HEAD branch from CVS, but have just downloaded a copy
of the 2.0.3 source distribution and have been unable to build.

I'm using JDK 1.3.1 on Win2k
with the command: build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes
-Dinstall.war=%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps webapp
where %TOMCAT_HOME% evaluates to c:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0, which is my correct
installation.

As I said, I already have a version of Cocoon 2.1-dev built and running, but
don't see why that would affect anything.  I've used build clean after
each failed attempt.

Any ideas?  I haven't seen any complaints about this on either list.

Geoff Howard