Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Jordi Blasi Uribarri <jb...@nextel.es> on 2015/08/06 09:21:50 UTC

Kill All Jobs

Hi,

As a little present (and I know this is not the way to get the code in the project, but I am new to this sharing). I just made a simple script to kill all the jobs running in Samza. It is supposed to live with kill-yarn-job.sh in the bin folder. It shares me time, so maybe someone finds it helpful.

[[ $JAVA_OPTS != *-Dlog4j.configuration* ]] && export JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dlog4j.configuration=file:$(dirname $0)/log4j-console.xml"

exec $(dirname $0)/run-class.sh org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.cli.ApplicationCLI application -list | grep application_ | awk -F ' ' '{ print $1 }' | while read linea
do
  $(dirname $0)/kill-yarn-job.sh $linea
done

Hope it helps.

   Bye

                Jordi
________________________________
Jordi Blasi Uribarri
Área I+D+i

jblasi@nextel.es
Oficina Bilbao

[http://www.nextel.es/wp-content/uploads/Firma_Nextel_2015.png]

Re: Kill All Jobs

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jordi! Very useful indeed!

Renato M.

Re: Kill All Jobs

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jordi,

Thanks a lot! I have added you to the contributor and assigned the bug to
you. Once tested, we will commit it to samza-shell module.

Cheers!

-Yi

RE: Kill All Jobs

Re: Kill All Jobs