Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by devanshic02 <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 03:14:57 UTC

Re: Custom authentication plugin & inter-node auth

Hi

I am facing same issue
I have a custom authentication plugin and it is calling  admin/info/key when
the PKIAuthenticationPlugin is attempting to authenticate an inter-node
request. Can you let me know how you resolved the same

Re: Custom authentication plugin & inter-node auth

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
It should be related to

SOLR-9692: blockUnknown property makes inter-node communication impossible

This is fixed in 6.3

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:44 AM, devanshic02 <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am facing same issue
> I have a custom authentication plugin and it is calling  admin/info/key when
> the PKIAuthenticationPlugin is attempting to authenticate an inter-node
> request. Can you let me know how you resolved the same

Noble Paul