Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/06/15 14:37:08 UTC

ApacheCon Status?

Does anyone know the status of Lucene and ApacheCon?   I don't recall
seeing anything from ConCom, but yet I see other projects editing wiki
pages.  Am I missing something?

-Grant

Re: ApacheCon Status?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Grant Ingersoll<gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Does anyone know the status of Lucene and ApacheCon?   I don't recall seeing
> anything from ConCom, but yet I see other projects editing wiki pages.  Am I
> missing something?

There's some ongoing work in drafting instructions to go with the CFP
proposals. Nobody is really driving the process at the moment so
there's some stalling. I'll see if I can push things forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting