Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by rajesh balamohan <rb...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/15 05:21:54 UTC

HBase ImportTSV

Hi All,

ImportTSV is a great tool for bulk loading the data into HBASE.

I have close to 500+GB of raw data which I would like to import into a newly
created HTABLE. If I go ahead with ImportTSV, it creates only one reducer
which is a bottleneck in terms of sorting and shuffling.

Are there any other way, I can increase the number of reducers while doing
bulk loads for new table?.

~Rajesh.B

Re: HBase ImportTSV

Posted by rajesh balamohan <rb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the quick response. It worked like a charm.

Re: HBase ImportTSV

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: HBase ImportTSV

Posted by rajesh balamohan <rb...@gmail.com>.